Please find below the terms and conditions of any current competitions and/or prize draws.
UK Drone Show Prize Draw: 3rd-4th December 2016
1. The promoter is: Aerial Academy Ltd (company no 09343477) whose registered office is at Evolution House, Iceni Court, Delft Way, Norwich, NR6 6BB.
2. Employees of Aerial Academy Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. One entry is allowed per person.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via stand number 23 at the UK Drone Show on the 3rd-4th December 2016.
6. Closing date for entry will be 4th December 2016 at 1700GMT. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or older at the close of the competition.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Entry is via sign up sheet/app at The Aerial Academy stand (23) at the UK Drone Show. Entrants must provide a valid name and email address to sign up to the Aerial Academy Ltd email newsletter but can unsubscribe at any time. One winner will be picked at random from the entries.
The prize is a voucher for free registration for one person on our theoretical and practical competence course to provide the certification necessary to apply for a CAA Permission for Commercial Operations. This includes all benefits of our normal £950+VAT course. It does not include CAA registration fees, accommodation, travel or other expenses that arise as a result of attending the course. It does not guarantee a pass. The theoretical course must be attended before 30th June 2017 at either our Bristol, Norwich or London location. Flight assessment must be taken by 31st December 2017.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Aerial Academy Ltd, Anglia Farmers, Honingham Thorpe, Colton, Norwich, NR9 5BZ.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Civil Aviation Authority, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Aerial Academy Ltd and not to any other party.
22. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.